I added a little fix today so that changing the dog’s entry date changes all the relevent tables, as this was needed in order to calculate the entry fees properly. And I thought I’d write a little list of some of the features that the Barn Hunt software offers. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Available on both Windows and Mac.
- Multiple Event Weekends. Multiple trials in an Event Weekend.
- Handles scoring of Crazy 8s as well as regular classes.
- Handles A and B classes for when they go live through BHA.
- Calculates Entry Fees based on Pre-Entries, Late Entries, DOS Entries.
- Randomizes Armband Numbers – And allows users to set individual Armband Numbers.
- Wait List capabilities including a report of all the dogs on the Wait List
- Determine which judge is assigned to which class and automatically assigns that judge for each run.
- Can enter a dog into a Single Run, Multiple Runs, or All Runs in the Trial.
- Sends e-mail confirmations by dog and by person. So if a person has more than one dog, all the dogs are included in the same email.
- Does not require attachments to view entries in the confirmation emails, so no extra clicking for the competitors.
- Fee Tracking and reports available.
- Exports spreadsheets for BHA, both for regular runs and Crazy 8.
- Backups to xlsx files for easy reading.
This software has a ton of features! I hope to have it released by July 20, 2018!